d.i.y. 2D Animation - #01 THE GRID

As a writer, the most awesome thing that can happen is to have characters you haven't even met yet begin talking to you. 

This was exactly happened to me, when I began putting together the ideas for THE GRID.
Sure, this world, I've created that is run by electric and electronic devices is prone to to this sorta thing, but once "the switch" was thrown... ; ) the power of THE GRID's world couldn't stop flowing.

The voice recorder on my phone quickly became filled with puns, jokes, character and story ideas.

But, how do you make something like this more than just a few minutes of puns and jokes?
Well, it took me a while to work it all out, but I decided to humanize my characters so that there was more depth.

And my full-length screenplay, "THE GRID: Zombie Outlet Maul" I wrote is a story that could be produced using human actors by simply substituting the electrical references. 
Below is a picture of MEGA WATTS. Having more than a drink or two makes her very lightheaded.



http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/grid-zombie-outlet-maul
Next Blog: #02 Deciding to animate your script
www.watchtheseer.com
Copyright 2013 Linda Andersson
All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Dust in the Wind

Swiss 1960’s Army Replica Leather Ammo Pouch - Pattern Review

Spice Cake in a Mug - Recipe