Blowing Away The Cobwebs! d.i.y. Full-length animation

Aaaaachoooo!
Okay, so it's been almost a year since I posted, and I have a lot to report back on.

During late 2012, I decided to go into the direction of animation and wrote/created/completed a 5 minute short/pilot called THE GRID. 


Since then, I wrote a feature length script based on the short, and now THE GRID: Zombie Outlet Maul is in d.i.y. development.

I've enlisted several artistic friends to help me pull it off. We're just getting starting with our fundraising at Seed And Spark: http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/grid-zombie-outlet-maul

What makes this such an awesome project to be involved with is that it's not that incredibly hard to do it yourself.

Although making any sort of full-length project (110 min) alone isn't the best idea, it can be done, and over the next few weeks, I plan to share how it's going and the steps we're taking to make it all happen. So, stay tuned...

LA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Dust in the Wind

Swiss 1960’s Army Replica Leather Ammo Pouch - Pattern Review

Spice Cake in a Mug - Recipe