Method Writing

Actors can study their craft and become "method actors". Per Wikipedia, method acting is a range of training and rehearsal techniques that see to encourage sincere and emotionally expressive performances.

Method writing has been helping me a lot with my character development. Before, I would have the idea be part of the story, and now I'm making it more part of the character.

So, what should expect from this blog in the coming future? Well, along with random ramblings, there will be Youtube videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/turboflix with me showing you some of my recent interests including:

- Leather Working
- Jewelry Making
- Cooking & Baking
- Product Reviews

There will be much more. Maybe once in a while, I'll post a short story. Who knows?

Here's a quick tease of one of my latest leather projects. It's a brown leather, long wallet/trucker wallet:


I will post the video on how I created it; where I got the pattern; and how I like the finished product.
Stay tuned! LA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypto Dust in the Wind

Swiss 1960’s Army Replica Leather Ammo Pouch - Pattern Review

Spice Cake in a Mug - Recipe